Saturday, February 14, 2009

Myspace Suicide

“Maybe she did not intend for the girl to kill herself but she did however intend to do the girl harm” Anchor Drive Productions

I agree with him completely. These women had to have had full knowledge of what her actions were going to result hurting this young girl. For that reason I believe she should be punished for contributing to the young women’s death.

“I felt that she was responsible for pushing this young girl over the edge. Whether she knew it or not this girl suffered from severe depression. With further research could this woman also be charged with even more including negligence?” designguru84

To me it’s really hard to blame these women entirely. I know allot of people who make fun or say hurtful things to each other on MySpace. You really can’t say this woman is to blame. I believe the parents should have maybe taken this girl to counseling or just sat her down once and awhile and had a heart to heart. I mean if they just took to sea world or something she could still be alive today.

“Why didn’t the mother accused of driving Megan to her death just leave it alone? Whatever happened to the good ole days when we all grew up dealing with things person to person? Mano y mano” Flip Beats Productions

I agree why can’t people talk to one another or just learn to deal with their problems. It seems now a day’s people always look for the easy way out. The girl should have talk to her mother or better yet the mom should have seen the signs of her suicide. We just don’t have good old fashion family ties anymore.

“I couldn't really decide a suitable punishment for this woman, because I really can't describe fully the matter at hand, and I was not there to witness what has happened, what has been said, and what lead the thirteen year old girl to kill herself. These are my feelings on this case.” BarnhurstDesigns

I can’t either. This is the first of its case and it’s really hard to say if posting rude things on the internet can be an accessory to murder. I believe she contributed to it but so did the fact she didn’t have milk with her cereal. I mean if we go down this road we could lose are freedom of speech on the internet. I’m not saying what the women did was right at all but just we should but all the blame on this one woman. Maybe we should just take away all her privileges with the internet and have strict probation for her that limits her to no contact with minors not even her kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment