Saturday, January 24, 2009

My response to Barnhurst Design blog

I read Barnhurst Design blog on what she thought about lawyers. I have to agree with the comment that some lawyers are only in it for the money. Also some lawyers would still take a case that they believe there client is guilty and try hard to prove they aren’t. With my own experience I wrote on my blog about my cousin who had one of those lawyers who knew he was guilty but because my cousin paid well got him off on lesser charges. I don’t think all lawyers are like this but majority of them do seem to be just in it for the money. I’m pretty sure allot of them do have ties with the bigwigs and use it to help their clients. So all in all lawyers are snack if you’re being sued but are saint’s if they are defending you.

No comments:

Post a Comment