Saturday, March 28, 2009

boc

3/28/2009
My Business Law class overall was very entertaining. I was very thankful for the control of the class making it easier to learn. I believe we covered everything on our course syllabus. This class really opened my eyes on our court systems. I know why we have a Supreme Court system since are laws are always tested on how effective there are in our society. I was a little scared coming in to this class since I haven’t been in school since 2002. I really didn’t know that much about the law but have been involved in the law. I can take my knowledge of what I have learned and protect myself from bad renters. I can same day own a company and know the basic principles you need to legally call it a business. I’m glad there were multiple movies and examples to help us understand the material since I’m a visual learner. You can tell me something all day but if I you don’ t show me don’t expect it to stay in the old noggin. I believe I should receive A – since I have meet all the requirements of this class. I have always turned in my assignments on time and have never missed class. I don’t think I deserve higher since I have been late and have received B’s on both midterms.

No comments:

Post a Comment